Business Development Manager – SaaS
Sales and Marketing · Helsinki Office, Stockholm Office, Vilnius Office Flexible Remote
Sayduck is looking for a talented and competitive Business Development Manager. At Sayduck, we believe in a future where Augmented Reality and other immersive technologies are part of everyday life. Sayduck is part of Bublar Group (publ), the Nordic's leading listed company in visualization and XR technology. The Group employs 300+ people and is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market. Bublar is headquartered in Stockholm and has offices in London, Helsinki, Vilnius, Hamburg, Belgrade, Los Angeles and Manila. At Sayduck, we focus on building the most advanced platform for 3D content and product visualization. If you have an innovative startup-mindset and a can-do attitude, you should apply today. We will proceed with relevant candidates as soon as we get their applications
About the role
As Business Development Manager (BDM) you will be an individual contributor, this role is responsible for generating interest in the Sayduck Platform solution, qualifying prospects, meeting with potential clients, and closing deals. The Business Development Manager will play a crucial role in achieving Sayduck's ambitious new business acquisition goals. The ideal candidate has experience with international enterprise sales, is a true hunter, and is eager to grow existing and new enterprise accounts. You will play a fundamental role connecting with key decision makers at designated prospect accounts and are comfortable reaching out to C-level executives across brands of all sizes globally. If you are a results-motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic, then we want you to be part of the Sayduck family
• Drive the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing the deal.
• Be a hunter. Discover and foster your own leads sourced from a variety of resources.
• Reach key decision-makers in order to sell through Sayduck's value proposition and solutions.
• Leverage a consultative sales approach to establish yourself as your prospects’ trusted advisor.
• Make outbound sales calls and email sequences to C-level executives with a focus on e-commerce businesses, but comfort expanding to other verticals.
• Proactively maintain your pipeline using HubSpot CRM.
• Achieve and consistently exceed sales goals.
• Expand client adoption of the SaaS solution for all new prospects.
• A Bachelor Degree.
• A minimum of 2-3 years experience in business development, lead generation, or sales, preferably in SaaS or technology-based company.
• A proven track record of selling high-value solutions and building credible relationships at the ‘C’ level as well as throughout the organization.
• Professional client-facing attitude: polished, articulate & credible communication.
• Understanding of the consultative sales process: comprehension of client’s business and needs with the ability to demonstrate how the Sayduck Platform will meet those needs.
• A creative and curious mind that leverages creative problem-solving skills to uncover and develop new ideas and revenue opportunities for the organization.
• Experience in VR, AR, 3D technology is a plus.
• Familiarity with market research and SaaS solutions is a plus.
We are offering you
• Support from a highly professional and innovative team.
• Opportunity to have a direct impact on Sayduck’s future.
• Office space in one of our locations.
• Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely from time to time.
• Start: ASAP and/or According to agreement.
• Work extent: Permanent.
• Location: Helsinki (Eira), Stockholm or Vilnius.