ThreeJS / Programmatic 3D Developer
Product Development · Helsinki Office, Stockholm Office, Vilnius Office Flexible Remote
We are looking for a ThreeJS Developer to join our Product development team. At Sayduck, we focus on building the most advanced platform for 3D content and product visualization - we believe in a future where Augmented Reality and other immersive technologies are part of everyday life. Sayduck’s services are currently built upon Heroku and Amazon Web Services, leveraging many Frontend and Backend programming languages and frameworks. If you have an innovative startup-mindset and a can-do attitude, you should apply today. We will proceed with relevant candidates as soon as we get their applications.
Sayduck is part of Bublar Group, a Mixed Reality technology company that is listed on NASDAQ First North. The Group employs 300+ people. Headquartered in Stockholm, Bublar group has offices in seven locations, London, Helsinki, Vilnius, Hamburg, Belgrade, Los Angeles, and Manila.
About the role
We are looking for a ThreeJS Developer to maintain and further develop Sayduck 3D Viewer. You will get a chance to define the technical aspects of its new features. With a challenge-driven attitude and a knack for innovating, you will experiment with the latest technologies to keep us at the cutting edge of the dynamic 3D and AR industry. The role can grow into a leading role in the company.
We are looking for
- Advanced knowledge and 3+ years of experience with ThreeJS.
- Advanced knowledge in delivering 3D over the web.
- Knowledge of current industry standard 3D formats, such as glTF, glb, USDZ.
- Eagerness to get your hands dirty on low level 3D programmatic.
- Experience with production level software.
- Work experience with CI/CD and agile methods.
- Eagerness to learn how to use new technologies quickly and independently.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
As a person you are:
- A great team member with great collaboration skills.
- Willing to explore and test new technologies.
We are offering you
- Support of a highly professional and innovative team.
- Office space in a great location in Helsinki (Eira).
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely.
- Start: According to agreement.
- Salary: 5000-6000 € gross depending on profile.
- Work extent: Permanent.
- Candidate should have the right to work in the EU.