We are looking for a Junior growth-oriented marketing professional to support our content marketing creation and campaign management.
As our Growth Marketer, you will be responsible for reaching relevant audiences and educating them as per how can Sayduck Help them gain competitive advantage online through producing content in various formats, crafting campaigns and increasing our outreach.
If you are a growth-oriented self-starter with a data-driven mindset, then we want you to become a part of the Sayduck team!
About the company:
- Sayduck provides immersive shopping experiences that increase engagement, drive sales, and reduce product returns.
- The Sayduck platform powers 3D and Augmented Reality product displays online. Our platform plays nicely with the leading eCommerce software and it’s easy to use, manage, and publish digital products on any website, browser, and device. We offer our services with a SaaS business model.
Our main goal is to help our eCommerce clients win through creating interactive, tailored experiences for their shoppers.
- We are an international, diverse, data-driven and geeky bunch of AR/3D enthusiasts that are operating from our offices in Stockholm, Helsinki, and Vilnius.
- Sayduck is part of the Goodbye Kansas Group, listed on NASDAQ First North. The Group is a recognized global leader in visualisation and XR technology.
Who are you?
- 1-2 years experience in running digital campaigns
- You have experience in marketing automation
- You can produce both short and long form written content in English
- You are interested in tech, a particular interest in the 3D/AR sphere is beneficial
- You have general knowledge of Adobe tools, in particular Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere
- Experience working with Hubspot is a plus
- Very basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus
- You like to keep things in order and stay on top of your projects. Experience in using a PM tool is a plus!
- Your decisions are data-driven and you're keen to experiment and learn new things every day!
- Professional experience from SaaS business is considered meriting
What will you be doing?
- You will work together with and report to the Head of Marketing
- You will plan and execute various digital campaigns
- You will produce short and long form content for our website, social media and newsletters
- You will be producing visual content for our website, social media, blogs and other long form content such as e-books
- You will be creating landing pages for our digital campaigns
- Day-to-day website management
- You will be working closely with the whole company, to ensure smooth marketing communications
What we offer
- Diverse and international culture that supports and inspires professional and personal growth!
- A stepping stone for your career in marketing
- A cool office space in the city centre of Vilnius
- Opportunity to work remotely from time to time
- A competitive salary between 1800-2300 EUR gross, depending on experience level.
- Start: as soon as possible
- Work extent: Permanent
- Location: Vilnius
- The candidate must have the right to work within the EU
Are you ready for this challenge? Apply today! We can't wait to learn more about you.
We will proceed with relevant candidates as soon as we receive applications